Sunday, November 4



The furthest distance



Sunny Saturday
S'pore Dragon Boat Regatta
Went down to give J my support. Though that girl didn't get in the team but still, I know she trained hard & not to worry, by not choosing you is the team's loss. =)
As time ticks by,
as boats pass by,
as the sun sets in,
there came dust.



Till ard 430, R & I left.

I had to rush home and meet the ladies just cause one of them suddenly had the urge to kayak. Damn weird. But too bad, Bedok reservoir's carpark was closed for some event. Went Ecp instead. Turned out that we didn't go for kayaking. We ended renting a bike each. Cycling. The park was packed with families, kids especially, scattered all over the place.
Oh ya, there was this particularly nice, windy spot/cafe/lounge/restaurant somewhere further up the park. I swear its nice. It gives people a very relaxing coconut hut by the beach kinda feeling. I'd definitely bring my partner there...

I'm blogging in the middle of the night, when its pouring outside.
School's still on tomorrow, wish me luck. I've to wake up by 745. How swwwweet =(

Peace


is standing in front of you,
and you not knowing I'm actually the one you're looking for

No comments: